Major Events Of Ravi Jaipuria’s Life
- 1953: Ravi Jaipuria is born in Firozpur, Punjab, India.
- 1974: Jaipuria takes over his father’s sugarcane juice stall and expands it into a soft drink bottling plant.
- 1990: Jaipuria diversifies his business interests into other sectors, including food and beverage, education, real estate, and healthcare.
- 1995: Jaipuria sets up the Jaipuria Institute of Management, offering management education programs in several cities across India.
- 2005: RJ Corp becomes the largest bottler of PepsiCo products in India.
- 2011: Jaipuria sets up the Jaipuria Schools, a chain of schools offering quality education to students in India.
- 2016: RJ Corp acquires KFC and Pizza Hut franchise rights in India.
- 2018: RJ Corp acquires Costa Coffee franchise rights in India and expands into the hospitality sector.
- 2020: RJ Corp becomes the largest franchisee of Pepsico outside the United States.
- Present: Jaipuria continues to serve as the Chairman of RJ Corp and is actively involved in several philanthropic initiatives.
Ravi Jaipuria is a prominent Indian businessman and the founder of RJ Corp, one of the largest diversified business conglomerates in India.
Ravi Jaipuria has been recognized for his contributions to business and society. He has received numerous awards and accolades, including the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year award from the Economic Times, the ‘Global Indian of the Year award from the Economic Times, and the ‘Outstanding Contribution to the Hospitality Industry award from the Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India. He is known for his entrepreneurial spirit, strategic vision, and commitment to excellence, and continues to inspire others with his dedication and passion for business and social causes.