RTIwala, a legaltech startup that helps individuals and businesses file RTI (Right to Information) requests, has raised its maiden round of venture capital funding. The round was led by Inflection Point Ventures, with participation from angel investors including Kunal Shah, founder of CRED, and Ritesh Agarwal, founder of OYO Rooms.
The funding will be used to expand RTIwala’s product offerings, grow its customer base, and expand its team.
Here are some additional details about the story:
- The funding round was led by Inflection Point Ventures.
- Other investors in the round include Kunal Shah, Ritesh Agarwal, and other angel investors.
- RTIwala has raised a total of ₹5 crore in funding to date.
- The company is headquartered in Gurugram, India.
Here are some quotes from RTIwala executives:
- “We are excited to have raised our maiden round of VC funding,” said Sumeet Mahendra, co-founder and CEO of RTIwala. “This funding will help us to expand our product offerings, grow our customer base, and expand our team. We are confident that this funding will help us to achieve our goal of making RTI more accessible and affordable for everyone.”
- “We believe that the RTI space is ripe for disruption,” said Mahendra. “We are excited to be at the forefront of this disruption and to help people access their right to information.”
Overall, the funding secured by RTIwala is a significant development in the legaltech space. The funding will help the company to expand its reach and offer a wider range of products and services to its customers. It will be interesting to see how RTIwala uses the funding to grow their business.”