The Relationship Manager Intern will work alongside the customer relations team to assist in managing and developing relationships with the company’s clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of client retention strategies, as well as identifying and pursuing opportunities for growth.
- Assist in the development and execution of client retention strategies.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients through regular communication and follow-up.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth within the client base.
- Conduct research and gather data to support client development initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations for potential clients.
- Attend meetings and provide creative input for various projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a business, marketing, or related program.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for building relationships.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for growth.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.