Major Events Of Anand Mahindra’s Life
- 1955: Anand Mahindra was born on May 1 in Mumbai, India.
- 1973: He completed his schooling from Lawrence School, Lovedale.
- 1977: Anand Mahindra obtained a degree in filmmaking and architecture from Harvard University.
- 1981: Anand Mahindra joined the Mahindra Group as an Executive Assistant to the Finance Director.
- 1989: He was appointed as the President and Deputy Managing Director of the Mahindra Group.
- 1991: Anand Mahindra became the Managing Director of Mahindra Ugine Steel Company.
- 1994: He was appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- 1997: Anand Mahindra became the Vice Chairman of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- 2003: He was appointed as the Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- 2005: Anand Mahindra was appointed as the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Mahindra Group.
- 2011: He was appointed as the Chairman of the Mahindra Group’s board of directors.
- 2012: Anand Mahindra became the Chairman of the Mahindra Group, succeeding Keshub Mahindra.
- 2013: He was appointed as a member of the India-UK CEO Forum and the India-Japan Business Leaders Forum.
- 2014: Anand Mahindra was awarded the Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire (KBE) for his contributions to Indo-British economic relations.
- 2016: He was named as one of the world’s 50 greatest leaders by Fortune magazine.
- 2018: Anand Mahindra was appointed as the Co-Chair of the India-US CEO Forum and the India-Canada CEO Forum.
- 2019: He was conferred with the Padma Bhushan, one of India’s highest civilian honors, for his contributions to trade and industry.
- 2020: Anand Mahindra was appointed as the Chairman of the Governing Board of the Indian School of Business (ISB).
- 2021: He was appointed as a member of the Global Board of Advisors of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
Anand Mahindra is a well-known business tycoon and the current Chairman of Mahindra Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India. Throughout his career, Anand Mahindra has played a key role in transforming the Mahindra Group into a global conglomerate and has received numerous awards and accolades for his contributions to the industry. He continues to be an influential figure in the business world and a role model for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Anand Mahindra is a highly respected and influential figure in the business world. He has received several accolades and awards for his contributions to the industry, including the Padma Bhushan, one of the highest civilian honors in India. His leadership and vision have played a pivotal role in shaping the Mahindra Group into a global powerhouse, and he continues to inspire and mentor the next generation of entrepreneurs.